If the worst possible scenario happened, and you had to bug out, where would you go?
Many people (especially preppers) already have identified where they would go – to their bug out location – a spot where they could get off of the radar and live for a while.
If you haven’t decided where you’d go during an unexpected emergency, or even if you currently have a bug out plan, below are a few things to consider when choosing your location.
- Make sure that it is somewhere that you can possibly get on foot if you have to
- Make sure that it is secluded to avoid being found by unwanted visitors
- Make sure that you have access to water nearby
- Make sure that you have access to food (gardening/hunting access)
- Make sure that you have a fuel/fire source (wood, etc.)
- Make sure that it is a safe location and that you can defend yourself if you have to
A really good idea for setting up your bug out location is to build a bug out shed. Sheds are quick and easy to build, don’t cost much money, and you can add upon the structure as you get more resources and supplies.
My Shed Plan is the perfect resource for building a quick and easy bug out location in a weekend to prepare for whatever may come.
You will find easy to follow instructions provided in the members’ area just in case you have never downloaded anything from online before. After making the purchase you’re going to get all the shed plans and woodworking blueprints within 5 minutes. Because of this you receive the product for less money since there are no shipping costs. However, if you prefer getting the CD you’ll be able to buy that and it will be delivered to you via mail.Woodworking can be time-consuming, but making the best plans takes even longer. My Shed Plans Elite supplies you with a wide range of designs to select from and when you will find the design you’ll be able to construct your shed nicely and it will take less amount of time to construct it.